What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the Like or Share type.
Description of the Cookies indicated:
TECHNICAL OR NECESSARY
|It is used to generate a unique user identifier, used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web. They record the date and time of access to any of the portal pages. They check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. They identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the portal.
|The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, another user will be considered.
|It is used to limit the request rate – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
- Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.